Sunday, December 11, 2016

Will 2017 Be Your Year?


Image result for motivational quote about goals

I am someone who LOVES to make New Years Resolutions. I love to write them down and really think about what I want to accomplish in the new year. Think about it, you have a completely blank slate.

Forget about the past and just think about what you want to become in this new chapter of your life. Of course my goals always revolve around money, family time, personal development and WEIGHT! I keep my resolution lists and looking back I always had that dreaded number on the scale I wanted to get back to and I just knew it would happen that year. Well I can tell you that this past year I hit that number. I have teetered a bit away from it recently but I know now I will hit it again. You know why, I realized how to take care of ME. Not to do a fad diet, take a magic pill, starve myself and only eat meat. I learned that I needed to get healthy from the inside out and only when that happened would I lose the weight and be able to keep it off for good. I have not deprived myself, have not given up favorite foods and am not a slave to the gym. I am living my life, just a healthier and realistic version of it. I learned that if I splurge on a big meal at Outback that the next day I will take a few more steps and make really good food choices.

As I prepare to make my goals for 2017 I will still have a goal associated with weight on that list. But this year it will not be a number on paper that will depress me when I do not achieve it. It will be this......"continue on my health journey". This means to me that I will continue with what I am doing, keep getting healthy. If the scale goes down or I lose another pant size hooray! But that will not determine if I was successful or not.

If you are ready to make 2017 YOUR year to be the healthiest shoot me a quick comment or email. Let me be your cheerleader along the way!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HorvatWraps. All rights reserved.